Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Back and Bouncing

Finally, I am back at this blog. As I have done approximately 45 times before, I will say that I'm going to make an effort to be more consistent. We'll see how it goes. That said, my weight loss has been progressing, albeit very S-L-O-W-L-Y.

I have written before about how I will lose a bunch of weight in a matter of days and then bounce up a few pounds, maintain for a couple of weeks and then lose a bunch of weight again (for example, I'll  lose like 5 pounds over a couple of days, gain 3 and maintain at that weight for a couple of weeks) - and the cycle repeats.  That bouncing cycle is getting frustrating because I'm losing less and less as I get closer and closer to my goal weight and so it is taking forever. I guess this is to be expected, but wow is it frustrating! I have about 25 pounds to go, and I think it will take me 10 years to get there. Gah! But there is, as always, a silver lining here - I am not gaining weight. Yes, I bounce up a few pounds after a big loss, but that is part of a cycle and is to be expected. I always lose the "bounce weight" and some within a week or two. So, at the very least, I am maintaining. And that is good news. So for now, I'll just keep plugging along...bouncing toward my goal. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment