Monday, January 23, 2012

Snacking

Yesterday was one of those days where I just could NOT get full. I kept feeling the need to shovel stuff into my mouth all day long. This usually happens on days when I am sitting around all day, whether it is because I have to work on a project or because I'm watching T.V. or reading. Yesterday morning was kind of dreary, I'm just getting over a cold, so I did not feel great, and I had to work on Saturday - so that all added up to my sitting around the house all day. I was productive, I got a couple of projects done that I have been putting off for a while. But boy did I snack! All day. When we started our weight loss program, my husband and I got rid of all the junk food in the house. It really paid off yesterday. I snacked a lot yesterday, but it was on apples, grapes, some plain cheerios, and veggies. Not potato chips, cookies, or ice cream. As a result, even though I was snacking, I ended up netting under 1200 calories after I got my daily exercise. Not bad for a day that would have been a disaster a little over six months ago.

2 comments:

  1. I call that having a Hungry Day.
    Nice work handling your Hungry Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thank you so much for your blog! It has helped immensely. My biggest fear is putting the weight back on after I lose it, I hear about it all the time. It is really inspirational and helpful to see that it can be done and how you do it.

      Delete